SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is an absolute great supplement to give to your toddlers to give them all the vitamins in one small dose. Best part is that it tastes good. I give this to my son every morning. It is definitely a great quality product I recommend for all toddlers to take. It's very difficult for my son to get sick because he takes the nutrients needed and this is definitely one of his and my top favorite.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Great taste. Great quality. Great ingredients. Easy to get kids to take and it’s an excellent value for the price. You’re pretty much guaranteed to see improvement within just a few doses. Your kids will be happy with this supplement and you will love how easy it is to use.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

One of my favourite supplements for kids! good quality and effective in keeping sickness at bay. It can be very sweet, so will dilute it with water before serving. It can be quite expensive though...

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

American experts have found that black elderberry extract helps to reduce the severity and duration of the flu. Black Elderberry is a powerful natural antioxidant. Its antioxidant effect is 2 times higher than that of cranberries and 5 times higher than that of blueberries. This product also contains echinacea and astragalus. I recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Corresponds to the description. The perfect item. Excellent packaging. Fast shipping

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is good quality product with great ingredients. My son likes the taste.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My kid really like this one. It is very helpful when they got cold

Posted on May 11, 2022

we use it all the time in the family, its better than medication.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

keep on restock it, taste is acceptable for kids and it did helped.

My sons tried before this product, order again, because taste are sweet.