SG

ChristinaS
Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It’s my daughter’s favourite and it works wonderfully to remove her tangles. Bonus: it has a wonderful light organic scent that does not irritate sinuses like artificial fragrances do. We are customers for life!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

One of my favorite conditioner as of the moment. Composition and scent is good, quality and benefit is great. I use for my child as well, with no reaction so it safe for toddler scalp. Moisturizes well, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I like it, I even use it on dry hair :)

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This is the best hair cream ever I bought. My daughter has thin hair, easily tangled, after the cream it is always silky.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I like the Chamomile so much,. It satisfy with this item very much.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This a very good product. My daughter’s hair gets so soft and shiny after using it. Great smell and very good detangler

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great scent and it’s very moisturising for the kids’ hair. Will continue to purchase.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Perfect for me I like it … The quality is excellent

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very good product. The smell is great and the hair feels so good after! I love it