SG

Posted on May 1, 2022

I use this product for my baby age is newborn. It has a great scent. The size is perfect. I also like the packaging. My baby’s skin feels like butter after using. it’s great for sensitive skin because it’s gentle and doesn’t leave it dry. It is s great quality product that is organic and plant based.

f769447d-f138-4131-ae07-c4b81a43c2a4
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Great smell and so gentle on hair (However as an adult, it's not very good on colored hair, which isn't an issue for kids...).

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It suit adult as well and love the lavender scent. The size value of amount. Received the shipment well package with seal bag and no leakage.

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

bought it many times. me and kids love the scent, thought it is a little bit expensive than other brand. the skin didnt feel dry after used

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Love the lavender smell, it moisturises my son’s sensitive dry eczema skin. His skin has improved after using this bath wash, and do not feel dry.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Lovely fragrance. Very soothing to the baby for evening baths. Camomile also has a calming effect on the delicate baby skin. Love the dispenser with the push nozzle as it’s very easy and convenient to use when trying to wash your baby as well as hold them with your other hand in a slippery bath. Star taken off due to the fact that only 70% of the ingredients are from the organic origin. I don’t quite understand how manufacturers can claim “organic” if not 100% of the components are.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the described criteria and qualities indicated on the label!