SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Fine quality, use it to massage my little one. The ingredient is simple. For the packaging, it comes with 3 different hole size to pat the powder out. Overall has to be careful when using as you can end up with lots of powder. It spreads easily and my little one loves it.

7a997b7b-0136-477f-9ae2-e5b7bf6661d4
2c7f908a-99e5-4af9-9eed-0183153e3ceb
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love this product. The ingredients are organic which makes it better. I don’t have to worry about chemicals. And it’s not super dusty like the “original” baby powder. It’s quite expensive but worth the money if you want an organic, clean product to use on your baby or you. Overall just great quality.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I was a bit skeptical as to whether this would work well, but it has been terrific. I bought it for my baby who was due during the very hot, humid Japanese summer and it’s great to have. I don’t use it at every diaper change, but just when I feel like we need some extra absorption. Definitely worth the money, as I feel it will last us for a good while.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I live in a hot country, so I sweat constantly. I ordered this powder to compare to other powders I have and, honestly, I can now throw them all away and keep only this one. It feels very good on the skin, leaved clean and dry feel. Especially under armpits. It has no smell at all and the ingredients are all natural and organic. The size of the package is not small, it will last for long. I can definitely recommend this product if you need dusting powder for your baby also.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Very good for my babies. Use if every time we change nappies. Ingredients are all natural and skin friendly. Quality is good. Good package and size. Highly recommended. No skin reactions after 2 years of use. I will buy it again! Babies like it too! Stay away from talk or other dangerous chemicals!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

937f69f8-3daa-4f47-a740-7500e64d4063
Posted on May 1, 2022

It is a great quality product. It’s ingredients are organic and plant based. I use it for my newborn baby. The size is good and the packaging is amazing. I like it more because it has no scent and it is talc free

5910b9ec-53a7-4751-babd-cd2787e0e2c4
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Hopefully the product work well, right ingredient, right size and good quality. The package was great. The product is used to dry skin area and reduce itchiness.

5dbbf6d9-6748-404a-9fdb-cb5c64ef0e6b