SG

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I have used Biotin as recommended by my doctor and have had very good results. I was fortunate to find it on iherb for a great price. Home delivery during the pandemic is very convenient. On a number of occasions I have gone to purchase supplements at a local pharmacy only to get there and find that the product wasn't available. I have told several friends about the really good prices and how convenient it is to shop on iherb.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

My wife had fungus under her nails. She tried many things to remove fungus, even prescription medication from the doctor. Some one told us about BIOTIN. We decided to try biotin and her nails all grew out strong, healthy, and removing the fungus, to be cut off . Her age 71, with nails healthy and stronger than folks much younger we strongly recommend Biotin. Natures Biotin is great stuff

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I tried this product when I used to live in the states. When I applied it for the first time, I didn’t recognise my hair - they became so strong and shining. My classmates mentioned it several times and liked to touch my hair. I bought the same product here, and it is just the same biotin which I used to buy in CVS stores. Again my hair is very shining and silky when I consume this product, but it doesn’t help with hair fall.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I ordered this for the improvement of my skin ,nail and hair.prices are quite good.i love the quality and the size of the box is easy to put in my hand bag

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Biotin is recommended for my husband for the hair and skin. It was surprised to find it at this price in iHerb, comparing with local pharmacy price. He is been using it for 2 months and it showed good results! Give this a like if it was useful.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I've been taking these for two weeks and can't assess how effective they are yet. I'm taking them to make my hair grow more healthily.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

This product is great value on iherb, biotin shouldn't be expensive but because it's a popular supplement for hair growth and super trendy, then buying this in my local health food stores is expensive. I got this for my boyfriend and he experiences less hair fall when taking a combination of supplements including this.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It is very quality product 👍 my husband's hair is getting better 👌😍

Posted on May 8, 2022

My nails don’t chip as easy as before since I have been taking it 3 years ago.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Consistent tablet. Does work well especially with my nails. Definitely recommend the product.