SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Amazing bone, taste and absorption ❤️❤️ Deficiency disappear Good effect I can’t put my makeup without him ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Package is good Color is good Texture is soft The best type of brushes No concern The benefit it’s soft on skin Composition is good The quality is great I use it immediately The size is good And the age also Amazing coverage Wow ingredient💙 Dosage, Sun and immunity 💖

d711557a-25d9-423d-b4fd-2d8449affdeb
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The quality of Softgel's Vitamin D3 exceeded my expectations, because It is in quick release gel capsules, it contributed to the increase in my rate fast, which was very low, also I was having 02 gallstones and having stayed at home for 2 years at home office and without sunbathing, because of the pandemic. I needed to use a high weekly dosage of D3, but in 03 months my rate normalized, in addition to having surgery to remove the stones that consume this vitamin. The quantity is good in relation to the price, that is, I took the capsules daily for 03 months and it is still not over. So it's a great value for money and as for the taste it's ok, it doesn't taste like anything. So I highly recommend it so much that I will buy it again.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It regulated my D vitamin deficiency, and helped my joint and bone problems. I even got my kids to try it because they have great size and gaste so there was no issue getting them to try. Overall, it had a positive effect on us all, and I'd recommend it for whole family.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

5000 IU is hard to find, so that is why I purchase from here all the time, adn the price is very reasonable. I suffer S.A.D (Seasonal affective disorder) and have been diagnosed with low bone density. Since taking vitamin D, there has been no more deterioration shown in bones. I use 5000 IU in the summer and 10000-15000 IU in the winter. I usually know when it is time to up the dosage when my depression hits me in the fall/ winter months due to the darker days ( joys of living in Vancouver).

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I take vitamin D3 constantly because I have deficiency , feel much better (pain, mood.) One thing I've found out: take vitamin D3 in the morning! Taking at night may interfere with sleep. Make sure there is fat or oil in meal when you take the vitamin, also, to help absorb. 4  Report

Posted on May 19, 2022

5000IU was the dosage I was looking for. size was reasonable and its ingredient is quality. as we don't get a lot of sun in the winter good to have this handy for immunity boost. also good to have it for bone support too. doesn't taste bad

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love it! You get so many, the price is right, and they are super tiny. Very easy to take. I'm definitely buying them again.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I felt my immune system improve since taking these regularly. D3 supplements are especially useful for those who do not go out in the sun often. I definitely think this product is worth buying!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Very good product. Strength is high enough, gel pearls small enough to easily swallow. Good price. Important to have enough Vitamin D3 levels for our immune system!