SG

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

One of the best brands in Evening Primrose Oil. It is wonderful and very beneficial for women's health to take for many reasons and circulates female metabolism such as period circulation. It is good to combine with Multivitamin and B Complex to have better effect and energy in daily basic. I also love iHerb as the price is awesome!

64114f4c-b6cd-4ed9-b8dd-fe1146ae2df7
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great quality Evening primrose, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

5e6d4a57-7f72-4bce-a389-1976588fa9de
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

de970e24-2652-46f5-9884-9a25ef94da76
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I just started taking these to help with ummmm grumpiness before my menstrual cycle. It says to take 3 daily I take two , I am due to surf the crimson tide in about a week , usually get grumpy a week before. So far so good , but I will have to let you know, not sure if it’s the placebo affect or if I’m genuinely not mean this week. Doesn’t taste bad but it’s an easy to swallow capsule. I have read that the benefits of taking this pill are usually not seen until about 3- 6 months and since I have been taking this for only 2 weeks not sure of how helpful my review will be.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Indeed the best multivitamins for women who has period, I purchased this product for my sister who's having a period, it gives her more energy and it's kinda rare to see her smile when she's having her period because usually she's having mood swings during her menstrual cycle, I'm not getting used of seeing her being energetic but now she's calm and full of energy , highly recommended this ! Life Saver!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I have never experienced these kind of results I tried several brands of Evening primrose oil. But I must say this is light and I like it. I can feel some changes on terms of hormones. A woman knows when there is a difference on her body. I got this same.one again I Highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

recently my peri menopause symptoms is getting worst. i have bouts of hot flash many times in a day and worst still now is summer about 38 degrees here. my girlfriend recommended evening primrose oil therefore i tried out this first time. Firstly the quality is good i was so afraid it will all stick together when it arrived but it didnt! so happy. i take 3pills in a day after meals. i bite and let the oil flow, i didn’t swallow the pill. oil is basically tasteless and i can accept that. i can feel my hot flash lesser and also my joints inflammation not so pronounced. i am so glad i can buy this from iherb and will repurchase when i run out. the ingredients are high quality and the dosage is just nice.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Evening primrose oil (EPO) is made from the seeds of the flowers of a plant native to North America. Its healing benefits may be due to its gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) content. GLA is an omega-6 fatty acid found in plant oils. It can help clear up acne, improve skin health, ease eczema, etc. Lets try !