SG

Posted on Sep 26, 2021
good product of Gingkgo Biloba,trusted brand

It helps to improve the blood circulation on the brain, feel better memory after 2 week using it, so far so good, no side effects, product prices are affordable,there is no unpleasant smell.Easy to swallow.if my feedback was useful, kindly Please click like, thank you:), i wish you all good health

6401bcc0-7abf-4e47-95b3-3c31293adc5c
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

It’s a natural booster of your brain fiction. I take it every morning, it has a neutral taste, as I take it in a capsule. However, it’s possible to open a capsule, pour over hot water and take it as a tea! its content in hot water

75daef0b-35cc-47f6-8abd-6c6aace4d987
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Best ginkgo supplement. The dose is just right. Capsules don’t stick together, good size, no bad taste or smell. I take it with Vit D3 as I’ve read that they work better together. Vit D3 helps absorb Ginkgo Biloba extract and reinforces its impact. Nature’s Bounty products are always of good quality.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

According to the instructions, you need to take one tablet of the drug per day, which is also very economical. It's also nice that the effect of these pills really is: I often have a headache, especially when the weather changes, and I don't want to drink painkillers all the time, because they are not safe for the liver. After I drank Ginkgo Bilobu for 20 days, I noticed that I didn't have a headache so often, and I felt a little calmer than before, my memory and mood improved.

Posted on May 10, 2022

All my family use that supplement for brain health and also against cold legs and arms. We are very pleased with this supplement and we have used it contimiously for 2 years yet.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The actual home delivery time was much earlier than the target day. Very nice and convinance as I can track the delivery progress via the web site.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Super fast shipping. good price, good quality Ginko Biloba in the dosage I was looking for. I have used this brand for a long time and always been happy with it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

It's really strong Ginkgo! I love it and see the effects of using it. Help memory and brain function. And no more headache. Nice packaging, easy to use (only one per day) but capsules has a weird smell. Anyway good quality product for that cheap price!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

As a performer, I have to memorize a lot of lines & music. I need all the help I can get. While challenge is always there, I feel like this helped me to retain my lines & lyrics better.