SG

Posted on Sep 26, 2021
Fast Acting!

I'm really happy with this magnesium. Muscle cramps, joint pains, morning headaches; this works magnificently. Almost instantaneous relief. Took 2 tablets for a hangover once and it worked too. The pills are large but the benefits far outweigh the size. I usually take one or two tablets after my morning workout and you can easily take it on an empty stomach. I sleep very soundly at night too. I read that it helps. Top-quality! This is already on my 'Buy Again' list.

e8e7710b-fa93-4ad4-a879-515678d52a76

I've been taking these tablets for a few months and I really like them. They are odorless and tasteless and are very easy to swallow. The package is great and very easy to open again and again and to store, has a very "high quality" feel to it. I started to take magnesium a few years back because I suffered from leg cramps at night, and I don't suffer from it anymore by taking one of these pills before bed as well. highly recommended for those of you suffering the same problem or muscle pain in general.

dcd4dc33-ed34-4e3b-9d6b-cb3cd7bdb657
dc16a8ec-6a90-4cd7-9562-2e4ed02a6cda
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

The product arrived quickly and within the time frame mentioned. The bottles were well packed and arrived in excellent condition and looked exactly as described on the I-Herb internet site. The dosage per pill is just what is needed, We are satisfied with the product's quality and its ingredients. I have purchased this brand of magnesium for several years to satisfaction.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I have been using the produce for years, it’s high quality with its form of active ingredient magnesium in an easily absorbed form. The size of the bottle is exceptional value for money and I’ve seen a definite benefit in my muscle cramps and consequently Ana improved sleep

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good quality and very good potency. Using this with other supplements after work out. Magnesium is important not only for your body, but also mind. This is a very high dose and you only have to take one tablet. Most other brands, have lower doses and still you have to take 2-3 pills to reach that dose. Because of this, this one is very convenient.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Helps put me to sleep at night. High quality and a good dosage for a daily part of your diet. Great ingredients and size. A very recommended brand for magnesium. Package was great and has little taste. Great for my hormone balance and making sure I have the correct minerals for my muscle and joint help that benefits my health.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The package arrived earlier than expected. All the products ordered were intact. I currently consume one capsule per day. I hope to see the results in a couple of weeks. A friend of mine recommended daily intake of magnesium as. Estonian food and soil suffers from mineral deficiencies. I decided to start with 500 mg of magnesium per day as I was just starting to take care of my health.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

the best quality , the ingredient are very benefit, the size of capsule is some large but its not hard to swallow, magnesium is good for joints and muscle , the taste is good , and does not have hormone, it come with good package, now you can sleep without joint pain , mineral