SG

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Milk thistle has great quality ingredient to help detox the liver. Benefits include liver detox and gallbladder problem. I would recommend this supplement to anyone with bile or nutrient absorption problem. I would buy this product again. Also, it came in a nice packaging with bubble wrappers. Great price as well.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

bdd2e958-a642-4373-b99c-7a0bfb3d362d
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I really like this product. My liver use to hurt a lot especially while driving long distances. Now not so much. I've only been taking it for a week now with great results. But I take it with tudca because it helps absorb fat-soluble vitamins and herbs. If you take this without tudca you might not get the results you want. I also bite into the softgel, taste like a coffee/ cappuccino flavor. Of course spit out the softgel no need for that crap. Some benefits you might notice is your skin might start to glow and even out. If you go to the bathroom a lot more that means you need to slow it down. I would say start off with one after breakfast and see how it goes after a week then up it to one after dinner. For this product being so cheap it's worth a shot. Of course natures bounty is related to puritan pride so you know you getting great quality. And don't forget to add tudca if you really want to see results. My liver is thanking me everyday.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The liver is the detoxing powerhouse of the body and sometimes it just needs a little TLC. This dosage and softgel delivery method for milk thistle has a mild taste and is a great supplement to a liver-friendly lifestyle. The benefit of milk thistle extends beyond liver support, as this ingredient at this dosage is just what I needed.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

i thought these were upsetting my stomach at first, so i switched to a lower dosage for a while, but don't seem to have any issue with them any longer. I purchased this and slippery elm to help with some digestive sensitivities and feelings of intestinal inflammation. It's getting better, but i'm not really sure which of the several tactics I'm employing have worked... perhaps all of them a little bit.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Very pleased with this brand and strength of Milk Thistle. I have put together a nice concoction of herbs and vitamins to get me through the winter and to keep my body in tip top shape overall. The price was also really good. As are just about all the prices on Iherb. A no brainer if you're looking for Milk Thistle to add to your arsenal.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I bought this product because my liver enzymes we’re not so great so I thought I would supplement on this product since milk thistle is known for its health benefits in detoxifying of the liver. I have just started taking it, And I must say after the second tablet I started to feel my skin it’s definitely feel healthier and my rosacea definitely diminished. It seems to be working just fine. Great price as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

After I took these pills for a couples of month, it improves my sleeping quality and stress level. Especially I took a few more if I need to work at night. It really helps my liver detox better. It is a good spplement with 1000mg, which is quite big portion that i can find on iherb. So, I only ned to take one or two daily

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

This softgel is twice as expensive as veg cap but I bought it to try. It's a good product. I put a bit of the gel on my itchy skin and the itch stops. Anyway because of the price I am now going for a Now brand softgel which costs half the price per softgel.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

the product was a good quality with natural ingredient and the size & package are very good milk thistle has a great benefits to detox liver with good absorption it's a great supplement with a good taste