SG

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I just now have stated in taken Potassium for in case in the food I don't get enough. And I am rebuilding my bones after 4 years ago it by scanning was discovered that I suffering from osteoporoses. Now during 1 1/2 the bones have been increasing, after I not followed the doctors advises, but searced, and found what vitamins and minerals to take, and how much.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Need potasium in my diet. Always eating tons of banana due to cramping. I take this trusted brand to help with those muscle cramps! One tab a day and no worries, and the price is right…it works! Taking daily works! You don’t want a cramp in the Middle of the night!

I take potassium at bedtime to avoid morning headaches. 2 caplets of 99mg do the job. This Nature's Bounty formula does the job, and is easy to swallow. This tastes like potassium, unlike many of the potassium powder, pills, and capsules I have tried. Now I can regulate my intake with more knowledge of how much I am taking.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

O have an autoimmune disease and 2 months ago I started having a severe cramping in different parts of my body because of the high cortisone dosage that I am taking I did some research and I found out that those cramps are because of potassium and magnesium deficiency caused by cortisone immediately I started taking 2 grams of potassium a day and 450mg of magnesium and I feel much much better plus it improved my bowel movements since I used to suffer from severe constipation. finally I have to mention that I read that a person needs 4.5 grams of potassium every day.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Nice quality, nice ingredient, suitable for my age, nice package, good benefit, ok taste, nice effect , nice composition , joint improvement thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

good price works well. I decide to be on vegan keto diet so I am not eating banana and when I dance, I have cramps so taking this potassium helps with reducing cramps.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I just started taking Potassium and the benefits are showing. This product normalized my heartbeat. The ingredients are all natural. The dosage size of the mineral is perfect for me

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Love this brand. I haven’t been taking potassium caplets for a long time yet, but it seems it works. Four stars is just because of package (the bottle cap is tight).

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Good quality potassium supplement I take it every time I fast. It helped me pushed through fasting without having keto flu symptoms. No bad taste as well.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

As many potassium rich foods are high in carbs which i need to cut down on, this provides a way of cutting down on carb rich sources while not suffering a deficiency or taking more than i need. Doctor's recommended dose.