SG

missdawes
Posted on Mar 16, 2022
helps reduce oily skin

One of the symptoms of Vitamin B2 deficiency is seborrheic dermatitis. I don't have that, but I do have very oily skin on my face. I cut one of this tablets in half with a pill-cutter and take one per day (with lunch). I have more energy, and the effects are that my oily facial skin is greatly reduced. I like this brand, I think the quality is good.

I used it in conjunction with ginkgo biloba for migraines. I used 300mg of B-2. I got rid of a problem that doctors couldn't solve. It worked for me. Did you like the tip?

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Surprisingly good! When I start taking I didn't feel any different in particular, just my pee changed color. But I was taking so many other vitamins that I could not attribute any benefit direct to the B2, my health improve all around but I only could see clearly the benefit when I was a while without it and I mistake the B12 dosage and I was in real bad shape until I start taking again and saw that it make a lot difference in my health

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Just what I needed. Great price too. I hope iherb stop discontinuing products on its website. Sometimes I find an affordable item and it gets discontinued.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Recently my hair and fingernails are a bit dry, so i bought this vitamin B-2, hopefully it will help. Nature's bounty is a brand i trust.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Price / quality perfect, I like that it has little extra ingredients

Posted on May 30, 2021

I am getting this vitamin with Magnesium 500 every day because of several headaches per week, it working and I have better time when thos headaches attack.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Nothing special. I haven't noticed any impact. Colors your pee an exciting color.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Very affordable products, the pills are easy to swallow. Works if you take in with another multivitamins. The result is visible when you finish the package

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

This cheap supplement is excellent for the purpose of B2 deficiency symptoms like viral sores in the mouth and nose. Without this I suffer inevitably from these especially during winter. Essential daily dietary need.