SG

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Its texture is excellent and non-sticky. Sometimes I use it on the face and put it on at night after hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, and in the morning the face is bright and pleasant. Sometimes applied to fresh scars on the body, and it helps. And sometimes even put it as a hair mask along with other oils.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This is the BEST liquid vitamin E, safe to take orally, odorless/taste-free (not stinky) so you can sneak it on kids veggies, rice, pasta, even in smoothies. I. LOVE to take it straight & rub a little on my lips, so soft & shiny. Beware of other brands that are only good topically - which of course you can use this on your skin too, but it's great/no taste/EZ to just down a few drops & doesn't stink like so many soft gels. This won't 'talk back' or come back layer, if you know what I mean!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

I personally use it just on my body, it comes in a small sized container so i suggest getting 2 bottles. The quality of the product is 100% natural, i read the ingredients and its 100% vitamin E purely. There is no specific amount of dosage, you slather on whatever you feel your body and skin needs. The benefits of vitamin E is for aging and dry skin. I even use them on my stretch marks its amazing. My skin has never been this moisturized. The packaging is normal nothing wow. The effect is moistured skin. Some people use it on their hair, i dont its kind of heavy. And i didnt taste it because i don't incorporate it within my food

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I used this to fade out my hyperpigmentation & it works great. Do keep in mind that this is NOT a miracle product. If you're not wearing sunscreen, this & the rest of your hyperpigmentation fading products will NOT work. Texture wise..It's rather thick so for those that dislikes the heavy / stick feels, use it sparingly.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I was looking for a replacement for my daily skin regime. I am well pleased with this one. Ever since I met a person at a cocktail party in the beauty cream industry who said the only scientifically provable benefit is vitamin E. So every cream uses it:) Going straight to the source.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Bought it since my usual veg vitamin E supplement wasn't available - was not disappointed. It is easy to dose (it is possible to count drops easily without the pipette) and it has a pleasant lemony taste due to the essential oil inside, so you can add it to food (but it doesn't have to be hot) or directly on a piece of bread. The size is quite travel-friendly so you can carry it with you - pay attention to leaks though. Recommended.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Nature's Bounty, Vitamin E-Oil is extremely great, it isn't tacky and it has a decent smell too. Assuming you put it all over it leaves your skin hydrated and delicate. As you would know, nutrient E advances skin recuperating and assists with terrifying so you can involve it for old scars (those that are not excessively profound). Kindly be patient, however, it will disappear. On the off chance that it also works extraordinarily to decrease stretch imprints.