SG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I included Zinc 50mg (as zinc gluconate) in my daily minerals since March 2020. Vegetarian-friendly, so far I have not experienced any flu-like symptoms to date. I have 10mg in my daily multi-vitamins, so I take additional Nature's Bounty Zinc as needed which is often these days. As soon as I feel flu-like symptoms manifesting, I take this caplet, and has not failed me. It really immune support must. This is value for money and so glad iHerb made this availability possible to people like me who live in Asia.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Been taking this for over a year now...Break in half daily intake for the immune system. Helps fights Colds, flu or shortens the time you have it Grateful to find these in a time where there is panic over this virus. It is very hard to find anything with zinc, and now I have enough for myself and my mother to keep us bother healthy as she works in the medical field and have a compromised immune system and needs all the Zinc and Vitamin C she can get to keep up her immunity to this virus after being sick. Very thankful to find this product!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Wow my hair and nails love this!! I was depleted 3 months back when I did blood work… when O repeated the blood work couple of days back I was so happy that my levels are within the normal range which I have already noticed by the improvement I saw in my hair and nails

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Zinc in gluconate form is one of the most easily absorbed forms. This is the first plus. A dose of 50 mg is a second plus: it is suitable for filling deficits and during periods of illness . Zinc is involved in the synthesis of enzymes and hormones, supports the female and male reproductive systems, is an important component of hair and nails, and strengthens the immune system, and especially during pandemics. It is important to take it with vitamin D3 and K2MK7.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I take zinc daily for boosting my immune system I’m 60 and it was recommended to me since I have consistently had issues with upper respiratory illness. Have had no issues since I started taking. The price is excellent for the quantity of caplets. I have definitely noticed an improvement.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022