SG

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This conditioner is very useful and it has a nice and beautiful scent the quality of this conditioner is very good and clean the size very good 👍 any age can use this conditioner the package is very cute is make your hair moisturize and good health hair that is the benefit of this composition the shampoo help the scalp also I think to good for sensitive hair

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

As someone with thick course curly hair I prefer a thick consistency conditioner that provides a lot of moisture and protection. Lately my hair and scalp have been suffering from a very cold winter and dry central heat so I thought I would try this since I love using sea buckthorn oil in my skincare. So far I'm pleased with the way this has been working. My hair is softer and the winter frizz has gone away. This also leaves a slight refreshing and tingling feeling on the scalp which I assume comes from the Tea Tree oil. Highly recommend! Also I don't have oily skin or hair so I would disregard that labeling in case you are debating whether or not it will work for drier skin/hair types.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

Got both the shampoo and the conditioner for the hubby, who got oily scalp and long hair. I loved the scent and he’s happy with the results, the day he washes it the hair gets a bit too dry (which is good) but still soft, he said it’s better than the other stuff he was using. He hasn’t been using it long enough for a thorough review - oily scalps are tricky - but will update this in a month.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This stuff is amazing I have really long hair that gets really oily this is the only thing that gets the grease out and it has a great smell.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I loved it 😍 it leaves hair smooth . I used it after hair shampoo from the same company . Twice a week . Leave it in the hair for about 2 minutes then rinse the hair well .

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

use this for slip to comb hair in the shower because it is natural and inexpensive. it is moisturizing but very basic and not necessarily reparative. that said- if you have protein overload, youd need something basic like tis one for a bit.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love that this product doesn't overload my hair. I have long hair and wear it loose most of the time. The conditioner gives it just enough moisture to keep the frizz away, but doesn't make my hair look and feel heavy.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

great product. recommending. buying again. i have oily hair and since i started using the pair - shampoo & conditioner - i can wash my hear every couple of days. Nice and subtle scent, also it generates foam.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

The conditioner smells great, but it's hard to squeeze out of the bottle and is clumpy in the hands as well. I lose a lot of the product when I'm trying to work it into my hair. The 3 minute sit period is also quite long so I normally rinse it out after about 45-70 seconds.