SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This is good quality quinoa. I didn't need to soak it or rinse it off and the taste was great and not bitter. I used it as a change from rice or noodles. The package is a good size for several meals. I like that it has no added ingredients.

quality is high ingredients are safe too. packaging, size was enough. I like taste. I use in food such as salad, soup. I try different brands before. this is the first time I am using this brand. there is no problem yet. I can purchase and advise too

2ec9e9d0-5459-4479-bc13-601c98c2c145
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Quinoa is a very good substitute for starches , providing good source of protein. We can prepare various tasty dishes with it. The package is good and keep fresheness and quality well. The price is attractive also. Will purchase again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The best quality of white quinoa I've ever had. Good portion and package is easy to seal and store. One of my favorite menu is power salad.

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I like it very good quality the package is amazing

cd9a3960-54eb-4742-9bd6-30f198867435
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Clean and tasty, cooks up fast, and a more interesting flavor than a lot of other grains.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Seems like an excellent choice. Consistency is even and taste is fresh.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Whole Grain White Quinoa is a great option for diabetics who avoid the carbs of rice, but want the protein.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Quality so so, price and package average,cp value is good only if there’s discount applied

Posted on Sep 27, 2022
6,654
Auto-translated from Russian

I tried quinoa for the first time quite recently, and also took it on this site. Then it was multi-colored, this time I decided to take a white one (it was just on a good discount))). Quinoa is a cereal with a high protein content, it contains a lot of iron and magnesium, various antioxidants, flavonoids, B vitamins ... You can’t count everything, but I think any cereal is useful, you need to eat regularly and you will see a good result in terms of health and appearance. I liked quinoa for its vegetable taste, it is combined with many meat products, does not cause heaviness and discomfort in the stomach, and it saturates well, like any other whole grain. You can also add it to a salad, but I use it more as a standard side dish for meat.