SG

Posted on May 23, 2022
Delicious

These are so delicious. They hit all my cravings- crunchy, smokey,a pop of lime and hit of spice. The only reason I haven't finished the bag is because they're out of stock.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

It is an appetite opener and the best snack to munch on when you’re filling a little or posh without feeling guilty, love the generous amounts of pecan in it!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

These are tasty - flavourful and crunchy. I ate them quite quickly, but didn't feel like the packet was underfilled, as is often the case with these small servings. I'd buy it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

The quality is good and it has a nice crunch. The heat and tartness (taste) are pleasant, I didn't like the sweetness though. Will not buy them again.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

this chickpeas snack is tasty, full of fibers and spicy, I love the crunch and the heat.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

It’s sour due to lime flavour but not much spicy, it weird taste , won’t repurchase

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I was surprised at how the hot & sweet combination tasted together.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I was looking for a savory, hot smoked flavor and got sickly sweet with a hint of sour instead. I usually not get heartburn, but after a few pieces of this I did. I think the sweeteners used (erythritol and stevia) as well as too much citric acid gave it the taste while overwhelming everything else. Definitely will not be buying this again.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Nice taste and original flavour! A nice alternative to other snacks. Recommended!