SG

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Great for muscle repair. I tore my thigh muscle about 2 months ago and I have been having trouble with it ever since. Since taking the magnesium I haven't felt as much pain, I can tolerate more exercise without tearing the muscle again and being laid out for days. It also helps with leg cramps and discomfort over night, which helps me get a better night's sleep.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I loooved this magnesium so much! I’m always struggling in the morning as I never feel I’ve got enough sleep and this products serves this purpose very well! I usually use 1 or 2 softgels before I go to bed and in the morning I wake up earlier and feel energized. Would recommend it for sure

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

very good product. price and quality. i take it every nite before bed with my calcium and i sleep well. its very clean no extra stuff in it. easy to digest. it helps with restless leg and helps calm the nervous system. have to take magnesium with a calcium tab they work together in the body. this company makes a quality product.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I've been taking Nature's Life Magnesium for quite a few years at the recommendation of my chiropractor. He suggested it for nerve pain, joint health & muscle support. It's a great quality supplement and the size of the tablets is reasonable. There's no bad taste & I trust the quality of the ingredients.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Magnesium improves sleep quality, helps deal with stress, pressure and anxiety, takes part in the process of metabolism and muscle relaxation. Magnesium is recommended to be taken before bed on an empty stomach, so you can enjoy its soothing and muscle-relaxing properties.

5a647f16-7993-4de0-bd68-a115506c2f5d
Posted on May 16, 2022

Good quality All ingredients is safe Size very big Magnesium good percent Packaged in agood way Very good gor joint and muscle You can sleep well after it

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've tried several different forms of magnesium to help my IBC-C, and this one is the only one that has worked so far for me. I take two before bed every night and sometimes one after waking up if I think I need a little extra kick.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Magnesium capsules, as one with inflammation in the shoulder pills helped me a lot to improve the shoulder. And helps the digestive system. Easy to swallow, highly recommend, large quantity cheap price, excellent brand great quality. Inviting again and again ..

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I use this product to aid with muscle and joint care (I am often waked up due to cramping); I really like that this magnesium is a blending of useful magnesia.