SG

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This product is used by my husband and I think it is very effective. He is 68 years old and has no problem urinating and maintaining healthy PSA tests. You rarely have to use the toilet during sleep hours. Its usual regimen is 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules an hour before bedtime.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I was on tamsulosin for almost 10 ,, years and needed to get off it. I tried nature's life prostate maintain 600 plus and was able to go only to it. I only get up one or two times a night now and have a decent flow. Great product.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

In my case, I experienced some further restriction after trialing this product. I’m still experimenting, going off and on the product to assess it’s effects. So far, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I would like to suggest evrybody with prostate problems to start using this produce because of his quallity .

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Contains comprehensive list of ingredients with known positive influence on prostate health. Great value for the money.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Size and price is very good. Quality product works. Taste it is good. Dosage it is ok.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It's a great product. I'm using it for about 2 months and I really feel better.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is my husbands first bottle he has been taking a different brand. So far no complaints

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This was truly suprising almost immediately my husband got releif from urinating every 10 min He feels he got his life back