SG

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
An awesome alternative formula!

I bought the Nature's One plant-based pea protein toddler formula for my baby daughter who just turned 1 year old. I am slowly introducing various foods to her as well as partly breastfeeding. I try to rotate her foods and not give too much dairy all at once, so I wanted her to have an option for formula that was non-dairy. She LOVES this formula! I'm very, very pleased that it does not contain corn syrup, soy, or dairy.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This formula has been a life saver after discovering our little guy has a milk sensitivity. We tried soy formula and he was extremely uncomfortable, so this has been the perfect alternative. I wasn't sure how he would like the taste, but he has been very content with it since day 1. Thank you, Nature's One!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I am so glad I have found this formula! My son is 12 months old & he loves it! The reasons I like it are, its non dairy, its not made out of soy & its not very fatty. (so bottles are easy to clean.) An extra comment for IHerb website, very fast and easy checkout & shipping!!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

We love this product! Can be difficult to find plant based products for babies and this formula knocks it out of the park. Very easy on our baby's stomach and very filling. Taste isn't all that bad either. Many animal formulas are harsh on a baby's gut health so I would strongly recommend to any parent who is avoiding animal products or just transitioning to plant based!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have been looking for an alternative milk based for my son and this milk has surpassed my expectations as a mom of 4. I did not want to use soy and dairy based ingredients since my eating journey is plant based. Thank you very much for this plant based great quality goodness...My son loves the taste 😋.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

My son loved this. I love that its pea protein since he has a hard time with dairy and soy. I do wish the can was bigger but i bought 2 anyways. I will say i wasnt sure how my son would handle this change in his drink but he isnt gassy on a regular. I also like how it DOESN'T foam!!!!!!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Delivered in great condition. This formula has been a life saver for my little one! She had a milk allergy and all other formula were hurting her belly so bad and making her skin break out. Now that we’ve been on this she is pooping great (no constipation like before). Her skin is clearing up and she’s a happy baby :)

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This baby ("toddler") formula is awesome, my baby loves it and has far less stomach/digestive issues because of it. Plus, it tastes good, which I can confirm. I get it shipped monthly for a great price, comes in reasonable-sized packaging, and I never have to worry about running out. This first shipment came earlier than expected, and that's why I'm confident in the quality of this company!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is the best formula I've used. My son was constipated with soy formula and dairy sensitive. This formula has been proven to have no unsafe chemicals and my son has had no adverse effects. Also, the shipping was FAST and FREE when I bought in bulk. Awesome product and company.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My 3mo old has had terrible reflux, gas and lactose sensitivity. This formula has helped a lot to reduce his spit up and he seems less uncomfortable after eating this as well. The only draw back has been that’s constipating.