SG

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I have recently found out about nature's path granolas , the first one i tried was their smoothie bowl superfood granola , i was completely blown away with how clean the ingredients are and how it fits my diet as well as it tasted so good! It is slightly pricy for the size you get which isn't a big packet. But i will definitely repurchase. I add this into warm almond milk, as greek yogurt topping or just as a snack on its own! Recommended!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is delicious. The flexor of turmeric is perfectly balanced with light sweetness and very light saltiness so you taste just enough to make it pleasant without being overwhelming. And everything else in there like the granola and cashews have well balanced flavors also. It's just the right amount of sweet.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This granola is amazing! The flavor is good, so light and crunchy. Turmeric is definitely there but not overpowering. I'm so glad I tried this!

d2a70c6a-8bc4-479b-a12b-1baa642aea7a
92f4e214-b950-435a-8e9a-6e07a2fcb7c4
14ce5993-48a8-4701-a8ce-12c715ab64d0
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great granola quality. Best taste. I use it every day. It has benefits for health. Size could be bigger thou. Good choice for breakfast. Good composition. I am very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This Granola is super-healthy, tastes delicious and is fairly priced! My go to when I need a snack outside of normal meal times. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

love it! it dosent feel rich like keto but it is definitely a very good product. I wish those would come in bigger size package.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I highly recommend this product its composition is healthy and tasty. you can have it for breakfast or for any other meal. If you follow the serving portion you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is delicious!!! I love that it’s grain free and the spices are well balanced. It is also very soft in texture so it won’t hurt your teeth.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Tumeric for breakfast- who would have thought it. A fantastic and bright antioxidant in a filling and absolutely delicious cereal. Just be aware that it's pretty sweet and has added sugar so I like to blend it with unsweetened bran flakes. This is possibly the most delicious cereal I have ever eaten!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Can't go wrong with a turmeric granola - two of my favourite things! Sugar is on the high end, but if you treat this like a snack then you can't go wrong!