SG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Excellent and will definitely order again!!!

I eat this every day and so good for you! Add water and let it sit for a few minutes-I actually let it sit for 7 minutes and voilà it’s ready to eat and oh so delicious! IHerb’s pricing CANNOT be beat and their shipping is fast.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Tastes good, great as a snack on the go. I made it with soy milk instead of water and got a nice rich flavor. However I feel I can just pack some normal oats in a small microwave safe plastic container, add some spices and just take it with me and it would taste just as good as this product, but for a fraction of the cost and only slightly more work beforehand. I guess I won’t be ordering it again because the pre packaged product doesn’t have any major advantages in my eyes. Tastes good though and the portion size is nice.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

A step above for a convenient, healthy meal. Easy to make and quality ingredients. A little pricey. Sweet taste and I like the turmeric. I ordered 3 and have just one left. Yummy. Very attractive, easy to read packaging. I recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am a repeat customer of this product. Easy to eat and travel with when rushing out the door in the morning. Nice flavor and seems like a nice healthy start to the morning.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

loved the quality, ingredients and taste. Size is just right for a nice warm and nourishing breakfast. Would recommend to anyone. I can't find it again though or I'd order more

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This cereal takes almost no time to prepare. It is low in sugar and is a tasty oatmeal. It is great for breakfast and people could eat in midday as well.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I enjoyed eating this oatmeal, but the price is really high for a small snack of oatmeal. The packaging is excessive too, for the amount of food. I won't buy this again because I felt terrible for spending so much money and making so much waste for a partial meal of food :(

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I like a small serving of oatmeal that I can add more into it like raisins, nuts, coconut, seeds, etc. I like that this one isn't overly sweet with sugar as a sweetener!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I just dont like quick cook oats but other than that it is good with fruit added when you are in a hurry. No GMO in this brand - oats are one of the worst if not organic and non-gmo.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Very good oatmeal. I keep these at the office as my breakfast. It has only natural ingredients and it tastes very good.