SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I was surprise at how yummy this granola tasted. I got it at a discounted price and fell in love with it to realize the original price was quite pricy. The size of the packaging isn't too big as i can finish it in a week. But i love the ingredients in this granola as it suits my healthy diet perfectly, i hope they do more sales on this and i would stock up on this

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Always like granola and it goes perfectly with soymilk for breakfast or snacks! Like the way how they create the ingredient with coconut and avocado Oil. Great quality and nice packaging.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is my favorite granola and it’s pretty hard to find. It is really tasty and packed with tons of superfoods that can be hard to get separately. It was priced fairly and arrived fast and was totally fresh. I’ll be buying again!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great product, the size, taste and quality and great. I use it in smoothies or as an add in to my yogurt either for breakfast or as a snack. I definitely Italy recommend this product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This granola tastes great! It’s my 3rd time ordering it. I mix it with Nature’s Path Smart Bran and both go well together.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

These are very delicious and not too sweet . A natural energizer . Wonderful with plain yogurt , great texture , give your teeth a clean workout from chewing the hearty granola . Ready to order more !

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's not too sweet, tastes very natural and refreshing. I love that it has chia seed in it, it's good for your bowel. I usually eat it with milk.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very crsipy, perfect sweetness and lots of dried berries inside

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

One of my favourite granolas, hands-down. It's organic and gluten-free, which is a bonus! Will be buying more.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Fresh tasting fruity cereal. Also low in carbohydrates. Keto friendly. This and the maple almond granola are the best Nature's Path cereals.