Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, GI Natural Probiotic Mega, 120 Billion CFU, 30 Capsules - iHerb
SG

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I'm a bit of a probiotics fan, and this is one of my favorite blends. Contains Lactobacillus rhamnosus, my favorite probiotic, and a slew of other helpful strands. Definitely helps my gut health and helps combat all my pain, discomfort, and symptoms of irritable bowel, malabsorption, and food sensitivities. Recommended.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is a follow up of my previous glutathione review, as mentioned i combined it with this (in my humble opinion) very good quality probiotics blend, and as i expected, these supplements give a good boost to you gut function and the expected benefits if you clean up your diet, my digestion and absorption feel like they improved, i don't feel constipated like i use to, package-wise it is neatly packaged easy to swallow small size pills, no taste whatsoever. forgot to mention that ingredients are suitable for halal eaters like me.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I love probiotics I don't know why the doctors not talking about it they are really life-changer especially in stomach colon health and for immunity to a lot of diseases linked with the microbiome and now after trying it I can't stop highly recommended the packaging so neat and great the befit can't be counted this is kind of strong one.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I had chronic problem with stomach. I was wondering why i didn't have stomach problem for a month. I think THIS WAS IT!!! The Probiotics that I used to take was like 1 billion. I could see the difference and very happy with the result! I don’t think you need to take this all the time. But it really helped me to recover from my surgery and get back to normal digestive system.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Oh my I’m probably the first one to buy this once it’s back in stock . One of the best combination of probiotic strains. Great for immunity!

4727c27b-14ab-4282-b7d0-a483de7c6d30
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

It is the largest amount and largest number of strains probiotics I could find in iherbs.com. The price is attractive. My doctor told me to use for 2 months. Then can try the 50 billions one. I am happy that iherbs.com offers many probiotics choices.

eeb75376-e5b1-4323-ac1a-19b6ad4a9d15
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Usually difficult to buy as always out of stock. Bought one to try haven't tried it long enough to know how good it is. Worked well on night stomach wasnt digesting well though. Great to know it has many strains and one particular I was looking for which is difficult to find. Will try longer and see.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Excellent~! I love the amount of probiotics, very strong and effective! After taking just one capsule I could feel the difference, it helped my digestion immensely.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

This is a great affordable option for a probiotic in a high dosage! It has 120000,000,000 CFU per dosage! Hard to find one with a high dosage that’s not refrigerated and terribly expensive

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I have tried many different Probiotics and this one (GI Natural) has worked the best for me. My original source had run out of this product so I researched where and how I could obtain Mega Pro Biotic online and iHerb had the best prices.