SG

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Easy to swallow gel, I use it to benefit my hair. I have not seen much improvement in the 4 weeks I'm taking it, but I didn't expect it to. It's supposed to be taken long term, at least 4 months according to my research. Packaged very well. It's good for any age. No taste or after taste.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this to have on hand in case of illness. According to a paper published at PubMed Black Cumin Seed is an effective antiviral, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anticoagulant, immunomodulatory, bronchodilatory, antihistaminic, antitussive, antipyretic and analgesic activities. It sounds too good not to have on hand. I also bought the seed itself but chose to get this one too thinking that it might be easier to take if I weren't feeling well.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Overall good product, have been using for a week now and experience some changes to general health. Looking forward to reviewing at the end of the month.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have no complaints. The capsules are easy enough to swallow and do have a taste similar to oregano. So far I haven't experienced any reduction in blood sugar or other such results

Posted on May 9, 2022

IHERB has the lower prices on the supplements that I take. The shipping time is amazing also. Thank you for your company, it's helping me to be a stronger person.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Quality of this is great as it is cold-pressed. Taking this as a supplement for omega 6 and 9. The size is similar to those omega fish oil pills that I am taking, but this is better as it does not have the fishy smell.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

great supplement that helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar and assist with improving metabolism and anti oxidation, great digestion and absorption due to oil based production

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

i have a regular neck pain in somedays where my shoulder is too stiff. by taking this regularly it helps reducing the frequency of the pain from coming.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love this product as it helps me reduce my pain in the knee. excellent absorption on am empty stomach. looking for a refill but currently unavailable but I'm waiting for this product as I would not like to change it for any other brand.