SG

4.8
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
1,349

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love it sooo much i use it daily in my routine.. the size so big .. good fir may age package good useful benefit moisturizer good .. good for sensitive skin i like the size good quality and scent and texture

cf6cd311-e48a-4920-ac9d-25687efa7844
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients taste and easy use! .... big size I don't like package have many benefit compositions for recipes diets low servings frequency.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I noticed a difference after only a few days, it was the exact thing I was looking for, and the exact ingredients I was after with the high dosage I was after, and only found at iHerb; the size 60 tabs in a bottle means that I do not have to reorder over and over, and that is a benefit; No after taste and that means quality ingredients and production; Next time I will order two bottles; Thanks iHerb;

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I've taken cinnamon supplements in the past (not this one) to help control my blood sugar and felt it used to help so I decided to get some again. This time, I saw this "Ceylon" cinnamon which was supposed to be more potent and it also included chromium which I had recently read about so I decided to try it. Well let me just say this.... I have not even taken it every day but I stepped on the weight scale today and was shocked to see that I had lost 4 pounds and I hadn't even been doing much of anything! I had noticed that my cravings seemed more absent but still I had indulged in ice cream, a donut, chips, etc. this past week and I hadn't even exercised either... so 4 pounds was a complete shock! This is the only thing I can really see potentially being a help this past week. Yes, I did probably eat a bit less but I also attribute that in part to this supplement seemingly helping me with fewer cravings. I am going to start being more consistent now and see how it goes. I might try to update my review later. :)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I had read that Ceylon cinnamon is the better of the available varieties for regulating blood sugers. After taking this supplement, combined with a slight alteration to my diet I was able to reduce my A1C 1.5 points in 4 months. My doctor was very impressed

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

I believe this supplement is protecting me from damages sugar can cause. I drink soda at least once a day and I am expecting this supplement to protect me from damage sugar from soda can cause.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

High strength and dose of cinnamon compared to other brands. Does not leave a taste in your mouth. Benefits include better insulin and glucose regulation

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This product can introduce the power of Nature. Ordering was absolutely pleasant and delivery was earlier then scheduled. Love to deal with smart people. It is a base for good customer service and education with good management finalizing this excellent result. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Helped in metabolism, lost weight with good diet ,high quality ingredients

b1425364-6373-46c9-a140-733c4fbf3ef6