SG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

These things look, smell and taste really great. They give you a very concentrated form of the goodness of cranberries. So they make a very good nutritional supplement. They are really more like a health food of high quality, but read and follow the instructions. They will appeal to people who don't like to take pills or capsules. You chew them slowly, and your mouth is filled with cranberry deliciousness.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Great product. I suffered a lot from urinary tract infections and these candies just solved my problem. Their taste is so delicious. I take one candy a day.

a74fca3d-2060-4cb1-a87e-97422fba6cbf
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The chews are very tasty. I had bought this in hopes to help keep bladder clean. My only complaint is I wish more came in the bag. I had split this between myself & my daughter & it we finished it quickly. For the price I think more should be in it. Product came quickly when ordered. I would buy again.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I buy these for my mom to help with her constant UTI. She's been taking these for maybe 2 years now and has not gotten UTI once since starting eating these consistently everyday. Definitely recommend to give this a shot.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love these cranberry fruit chew supplement the taste and quality are good and they really helped me with my urinary tract infections . The package is good

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is a great quality for the money. It’s a little stronger that what I normally take and works great to help with a uti.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Very good. Helps with frequent urination. I never had a full blown UTI and can't comment on it, but if I get my feet cold I tend to urinate more frequently and this supplement helps.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I take one a day and it helps ward off uti’s. They are chewable and have a zesty cranberry flavor. I won’t ever be without these chewies.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

They taste ok, and hopefully have enough cranberry in them to help! No return of the UTI yet, so I'll attribute some of that success to these.

Posted on May 12, 2022