SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
I love it!

I love all the greens and fruit in it, as well as the enzyme complex. This is by far the best multivitamin for the money. I prefer to only take 1-2 ( depends on how balanced my diet is on that given week) so it lasts me about 2 months. I don't need all 3 pills and I don't think anyone but extremely deficient people do.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I LOVE these vitamins! They are WAY more potent than the typical centrum multivitamin... they have a lot more vitamins and minerals and they actually come from plant sources, and this vitamin does NOT have any chemicals in it (centrum does). They are big pills, but that doesn't bother me.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

The quality of this supplement is great. However the size of the tablets are not really easy to swallow. for you to get the recommended effect and potency, you have to take 3 huge tablets daily that has a herbal like taste. I like the product because of the complete ingredients that i feel is necessary for my 50+ age. It is a good source of antioxidants .

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand has quality products. This vitamin has an excellent amount/potency of the wide variety of vitamins/minerals, etc. The dosage is 3 tablets a day, and I spread that out throughout the day - one with each meal and take it with food as the tablet is rather large but goes down well with food.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Normally I take the Nature's Way Max 3 Daily for Men but they were out of that during my last order and I got this as a temporary replacement. I have always thought that Nature's Way is a very good brand and these multivitamins are very much the same quality as I have come to expect. I only take two per day to keep my nutrient levels from being maxed out, but in looking I did see a few Nature's Way products that are being made using synthetic vitamins which is something I try to avoid whenever possible. Including a multi vitamin with food based nutrient blends added in always helps keep me feeling my best and seems to help prevent illness as well. Synthetic ingredients are problematic because they are often sourced from toxic ingredients which can be carcinogenic. Just an FYI.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Alive! Max3 Potency is a good multivitamin complex for supporting energy metabolism. Formulated with Orchard Fruits ™ and Garden Veggies ™ Powder Blends, Daily Greens ™ Amino Acids, Heart Support Blend, Digestive Enzyme Blend, Omega-3,6,9 Fatty Acid Blend, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Mushroom Defense Blend. This is one of the best multivitamin complexes on iHerb. I am very pleased with this purchase, despite the fact that the price is quite high. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Love it! I don’t usually take the full daily dose day to day. Was not feeling well one day, took the full dose (along with lots of water and lots of sleep). The next day was feeling a whole lot better, the following day was back to full health. I did continue to take full dose for a week. Only content I’m not happy with is the magnesium oxide. But I use separate magnesium chloride.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The Multivitamin gives an edge to my dad (age 69), he gets all sources of vitamins through a single tablet. Happy to recommend The size of the pill is also okay. ingredients are as per standards quality is superb even our family doctor recommended us to use it daily

fd6deefc-a83f-40db-9172-7461a3e37a76
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

this is a multivit tablet with food based blends like fruits, veggies and greens. my family has been taking it for years and we love it.

bb7c2b26-2381-484b-b267-44421726756b