SG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I used to work in Quality Assurance for this company when it was Enzymatic Therapy and can assure you (no pun intended) that this is a quality product with the best ingredients you'll find anywhere. What's on the label is what's in the tablet; always. This is the only multiple I trust.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Great multi-vit. me and my wife have been taking this for years. We take it as a precaution to ensure we get all the required vits and minerals. We also do not take the recommended serving size of 3, we just take 1 a day to ensure we fill in all the gaps.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

My go to multi-vitamin. Good that it does not contain iron since I am a man. Try to use a separate container to hold a small amount for everyday use. The tablets tend to discolor if you expose it to air for too long.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

There's none better than it in the market re kind, quantity and quality of the ingredients, and in a very reasonable price. Packaging is great too including quantity and quality of the tablets.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Excellent supplement, we have been taking for years and are very pleased how much better we feel. Thanks for carrying so many wonderful vitamins and Herbs. We love your site.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Amazing quality compared to other products, I can tell this product is absorbed fast by my body by the quick change in urine color. It has all the vitamins that your body needs with extra doses which your body will kick out with no harm.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Alive Max multi vitamin is the best that I have ever used. I am a senior and can feel the energy and enthusiasm it issues to every cell in my body

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Thanks. I got everything at the exact time. The packaging was good. The product meets the declared characteristics. I plan to recommend it to relatives and friends. Thanks for the quality and service. I wish iherb and its customers every success.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This is for my daughter . A second time buying but first from here. She loves it as it gives her more energy. She is in college. So a lot of studying and running up n down is required. It suits her and now I trust this brand.