SG

Posted on Mar 26, 2022
Helps my restless leg syndrome

My sister and I have been using these multi vitamins for many years and have never found anything better! We both deal with the of restless leg syndrome and found that these vitamins have enough calcium and magnesium to calm RLS. I also really like the high amount of greens, B vitamins and iron. Would highly recommend for anyone to try them.

2344a65b-208c-4e16-9a7a-b1c70e2f1140
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This supplement was recommended by the doctor, the general health improved, the energy increased, the sleep returned to normal. Initially, I took supplements from another brand, but did not notice much of the effect. Therefore, I went to the doctor. I am very glad that I bought these vitamins, everything is balanced and really effective. Recommend!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

My preferred multivitamin. I like that it has minerals as well as vitamins. I actually only take one a day and that’s enough for me. Don’t take on an empty stomach, or and avoid caffeine once taking this. Morning is best because it does seem to give energy.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I felt pretty good when I took these. I just prefer the capsules as the tablets are quite big and quite hard to swallow. The ingredients are great but I take more vitamin C as I find there's not enough in it. I am in my mid 30s and I have been purchasing Nature's way products for over 10 years.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love these! I've been taking them for years. the daily percentages in the amounts are amazing for the price. great ingredients. love these.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have noticed my nails are getting harder … and I think my mood is more positive (premenopausal). I just started progesterone cream so I can’t tell which one is making my mood more positive 👍

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a really great multivitamin for women. It's affordable and it has everything we need. It's three tablets daily. I take all three at once in the afternoon.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love Alive Max3, it makes me feel good. It has the basics PLUS all the extra supplements I want without having to buy them individually. This one also includes extra help for hair and nails.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Glad to find suitable for vegetarians and gluten free ingredients in this all in one multivitamin- the size is great as is the quality of the product. The tablet doesn’t feel too big.