SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

my husband is taking this supplement. he is 41 yrs of age. he said the supplement is very potent and it gives him more energy. He is taking the supplement day. the size is just enough to be swallowed but the downside is that he can taste it directly since it is not sugar coated . anyway, this is what we love for the Nature's way products, it is made naturally without unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Certainly one of the best multivitamins! Also one huge perk of getting this product is that you just need to have one tab a day, unlike many others that require 2/3 tabs/ day. I had used this product many times before and I keep going back to it only cause its has rich sources that contain all the vitamins minerals and all other essential add ons. So if you are looking for a one stop solution that takes care of almost everything.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Alive!® multivitamins were created to give you the energy support you need to do all that is important to you! Get the most from your multi, with potent vitamins & minerals and our food-based blends, and live every day feeling Alive! Balanced for Men to Support Multiple Body Systems: Heart Muscle Cellular Energy Immunity Eyes

I have completed 10 pack ✌. Purchased more than 10 pack. It is useful vitamin I have ever seen. My sister take it 2 times a day. But I use 1 time a day. My nails are wonderful. and no any breaking I see. And Also My skin is brightened as before. Sister has disease. but when she takes it she fühlt sich okay.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I've tried many others and I keep coming back to Alive Men's Energy which is getting hard to get lately. I don't know what it is, maybe it's the orchard fruits and veggies they say are in here. I just feel better and get sick much less often when I am regularly on these one per day. Pair these with a good probiotic and you'll be on your way to better health. Like it if you loved my comment, thank you! :) God Bless! <3

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Ordered several times for use it is great Get your daily need of the essential vitamin needed for the general health of your body. This is enough and balanced It gives you more energy and better sleep The only drawback is that it does not contain Potassium and it Magnesium I Recommend

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

If you're at least a half-century ancient, know that this Men's 50+ Once Daily multi-vitamin is indeed "Ultra Potency," differentiating itself by delivering a truly massive vitamin payload that far eclipses its pedestrian competitors. For those who subscribe to pumping the body with vitamins in dizzying percentages of twice to ten times their daily values -- then letting the body keep what it decides it needs -- this is your holy grail. Its astounding vitamin composition is augmented by fruits, herbs, greens, and enzymes to present a truly holistic, one-a-day tablet that empowers extreme value by paradoxically offering much more for much less. I feel well-armed going into my fifties with this Nature's Way multivitamin repping me. Unique, elite, and a great value at this price. - (Was this review of use to you?)

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My son who is working and does gym after work can’t live without this! After a day’s work he needs energy to work out and this does the job! It’s complete and includes veggies and fruits too!

e6aa5a6a-b94b-4e2f-a932-a36122ee5439
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

It's one of the best multivitamins! Perfect balance which allows me to literally take just one pill as opposed to multiple ones! Shipments are always well packaged, arrive in a very timely manner.

eb3a01de-d6cf-43a9-8be6-6296d0989cfb
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

My husband swears by these, he's been taking one a day for a few years now and won't change to another. It seems to cover the essentials well. The packaging could be worked on - the cardboard box is unnecessary and the lid of the bottle is sometimes really hard to open.