SG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I actually use this product in my hair. It is extremely moisturizing and offers a light hold. Excellent alternative to gels! My hair detangler! I use Natures Way aloe juice almost daily. I have curly cues and this aloe juice with my herbal oil give my curls Life! Great at reducing frizz and just gives my curls the moisture it deserves. Definitely recommend to anyone experiencing frizzy dry hair.This product also helps with my digestive issues.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

i enjoy drinking it as is, i don't need to mix it, it feels like the body is getting a good boost of vitamins and freshness, i hope to see in the longer run how it affects my health and skin, i will definitely buy again, great way to start the day

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

You can sprinkle in on your hair and it will moisturize your hair, you can as well drink the recommended daily dose of 0.5-1 tea spoon and it will help improve your gut permeability over time (don't expect the results in a few days). The taste is pretty mild but if you don't like it mix it with some juice or smoothie. It as well helps with acid reflux. Apart from that if you have some sun burn just sprinkle it over the area a few times a day and it will speed up the skin regeneration process.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Quality,ingredient and size are all excellent and way good for the price,benefit is for hair and diet,dosage is written on the bottle,taste is Ok

943a0ef1-bb73-4fab-a9c8-b2ba3eeb900e
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I decided to use this vitamin after searching for a few months and finally found an one who seemed to know what he was talking about.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

*** I have used this product for about 6 months, and have had great results. The energy I have felt after taking the vitamins is not just a side effect of the energy boost, but actually a real improvement in my mood and overall well-being!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The Vitamin is a great vitamin. It has helped me to be able to stand, which I've never done before, and even though it's not the best vitamin, it makes me feel better.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great price for the package size! You can feel the benefits after a few days using it. If you have gastrointestinal symptoms, you can mix with juices, smoothies, water or just by itself as the taste is very good. Clean, healthful plant compounds and ingredients. All high quality, you won`t find nastiness as other products in the market. Good source of calcium per dosage, it`s the perfect supplement to improve your digestion, with antibacterial properties which accelerates wound healing, reduces constipation, and helps lowering blood sugar levels. I loved it and I`ve been using every day in the morning!

Posted on May 26, 2022

The scent is great, not too strong, just mild enough for daily wear. I use it by mixing with rose water and spritz my daughters hair every morning. Reduces dryness and itchy scalp considerably. The quality is better than using with water only. The ingredients are safe for drinking too. The size is big enough, I have been using mine daily for 3 months now.