SG

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Gaining back my weight

Since i started drink this vitamins my appetite change although i am maintining my diet meals everyday due to my diabetes and thats maybe im lossing weight but now i am gaining my weight back to a good looking body without eating too much,,, thanks for this alphabetics help my body strenght and no worry to my diabetes

Here's my honest review, i've completed one bottle and this is what i think. In terms of stabilising my blood sugar, i don't think it does that but in truth i do feel a boost of energy throughout the day and i can sleep more soundly. The negative thing about this is that my pee really smells and its bright neon yellow in colour due to high vit b. The tablet is a little big and also has that smell but apart from that i think its a good multivitamin i'd recommend.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

quality is good ingredient is also good size is good it's good for my dad age good for daily potency is good , package is good its effective it has antioxidant taste less I guess, I like this for my dad . it is good for deficiency. and good for my dad age

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Since taking this vitamins, my sugar level goes down from 170 to 105. Never did I imagine I will reach to 105 after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetis. Thanks a lot

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have bought these several times for my husband who’s type 2 diabetic and for myself being pre diabetic. Great product and felt more energy.

Posted on May 7, 2022

An excellent combination of the most important vitamins and elements. It is difficult for me to give them to my husband several times a day. Now I give them to him in the morning and I am calm, I have done the best for him.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Product was bought for my mother who has diabetes. Can't say if it lowered her blood sugar level because she does not check it often, hardly ever but I can say it has given her more energy during the day so it must be doing something good.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I was diagnosed with Diabetes 2. I am in my late seventies and am able to manage my Diabetes with medication. I daily take the alpha betic products.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

I used to get these vitamins at Publix. They recently stopped stocking them. It is refreshing to be able to continue these vitamins as I have been taking them for over 10 years.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The price was good for a multivitamin. I have not been taking it long enough to feel any difference. The packaging was great. The bottle wasn't too large. The pills are the size of a Centrium vitamin. The quality of the pills are excellent and uniformed. The pill is coated on the outside which helps with swallowing.