SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022
A must product for every women above 40 year

I ordered the product for my wife and after finding great results and best quality, this time bought two packages for my wife and her sister as well. This is an amazing product for every women above 40 years age and heading towards menopausal stage. For best benefits, every leady must continue this product till the menopause is complete to avoid various side effects of hormonal changes like depression, hot flashes and osteoarthritis etc. It has improved the menstrual cycles of my wife. Product don't replace diet but its a very good supplement. No tension of taste, just swallow the capsule and enjoy good health.

fcabab09-cde3-48fb-84a7-94a4e39e813e
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I bought these after doing a little bit of research, on what supplement is good for changes before menopause after Sainsburys stopped selling their own. I can literally swear by these and recommend them to ANYONE of my age who is troubled by hot flushes etc. Since taking these I've not had a single hot flush, and when they I forget to order them, I get immediate uncontrollable burning up. they're also really good value for money.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Nature's Way Black Cohosh Root is a top-quality product. It is all natural, and is safe to use. the vegetable capsules have a suggested frequency of use of one capsule three times a day with food. I follow this direction, and ever since I began taking Nature's Way Black Cohosh, I have no more hot flashes. The packaging is excellent, since it contains 240 vegetable capsules per bottle. I find that I no longer run out of this supplement because I can purchase it less frequently. Thank you for a wonderful product.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I can tell its made from quality ingredients. At my age hot flashes were getting out of hand...this realy keeps things under control at night. Ive added this supplement to my diet and saw improvement after 4 days. No after taste. Clear upfront package. I can finally benefit from a good night sleep.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I was watching a TikTok that said that black cohosh is a excellent supplement to take and it helps with women's ovulation and helps conception. I found it hard to find it but Iherb always has great supplements. The quality of the product was excellent. The ingredients are natural so I feel it is the best for me. Hope this helps x

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am going through the menopause, and couldnt sleep at all, from the very first time I took this it sent me to sleep, a word of advice is to take it a few hours before bedtime. I took it the first few days in the morning and couldn't keep my eyes open for the next few hours, so swapped to taking it in the evening, and haven't had a restless nights sleep since, only if I forget to take it. I know everyone is different but I recommend trying this herb before venturing into hormone replacement.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I use this product in conjunction with Nature’s Answer Red Clover capsules and I can’t recommend it enough. My night sweats have reduced by 95%! I was waking up once or twice a night soaked with sweat, now, maybe once a fortnight! Couldn’t live without it now.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

High quality, well made, arrived immediately like everything else I buy at iherb. I bought black cohosh for hot flashes and it worked for a while. (Note: it's not supposed to be effective for more than 6 weeks, so I switched to iherb's wild yam and dandelion root.)

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I've been using Black Cohash for years with beneficial effects. Very effective product as described. I was happy to see that iHerb offers this product. I have purchased other supplements from this company and have been very satified with the quality ingredients and pricing. I will be reordering and highly recommend this product. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful.