SG

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This is very effective in shrinking my wife's uterine fibroids..after trying other things this is the best so far..easy to take, though you need to take a break for a while as it is not recommended to keep on taking for long periods...for those looking for relief from fibroids try this! Even though it is often touted as a worm medicine it is very effective for fibroids.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

Traditional Chinese Medicine uses black wallnut hulls as a kidney tonic, and the hulls were also used to eliminate various types of intestinal worms and parasites. Black Walnut Hulls has the ability to expel various kinds of worms and parasites that live in the intestines. It is thought that the high tannin content is also responsible for the anti-parasitic properties of Black Walnut, helping to eliminate microbes from the large intestine. The high tannin and juglone content is also thought to oxygenate the blood which can kill parasites and working as a laxative, it expels parasites as part of its cleansing of the body.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I am yet to try it. I trust the iHerb as well as the producer, hence the good review. I took it as a part of the cleanse program where I alternate every 2 weeks to a new product (started with oregano oil, grapefruit seed extract and then olive leaf extract)

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I felt some improvements in my gut and stomach while using it. But all went back to normal after I stopped. That means that it's something there that should be fixed and can be fixed, so overal I'm happy I had this supplement. Hope my review was helpful <3

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The product came in good condition and worked as described. It can be used to help with with killing unhealthy bacteria and parasites from the gut. I took this when I was very constipated and I wanted to do a gut cleanse. It helped with this. The price is very good for such a product. The quality of ingredients seemed average.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

As the title suggests, this saved my mums super infected toe. She was on the strongest antibiotic pills/creams/ointments and nothing helped. This did heal everything in two days! Must have supplement.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

These are amazing for digestion and gas. The only thing that helped me in a long time. I also take it in a workwood complex, does wonders!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Helps to keep the gut healthy and balanced by ridding unwanted parasites and bacteria. I take this when have fungi overgrowth and it helps! Will recommend to others with similar issues.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I felt good during use and also after completing the course. I am using it for the first time and will continue to use it in spring and autumn.