SG

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I got this for my kids, cause my baby was sick. I couldn't get her to stop coughing. Then my other kids got sick right after I received the product. Unlike my baby, with taking this, my other kids coughs were gone in only a few days! It made them cough pretty bad each time they took it, but it cleared out their lungs way fast, and helped them to recover quickly. This product was very effective, my kids could tolerate the flavor (down to age 4). It just seems to be a great quality product!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This product had such great reviews that I had to wait a couple of goes before I could get a bottle cos they ran out so quick. Luckily as we have had bouts of heat and cold causing lots of colds.. so its been great for myself and my grandchild. Not sure fo the affect, but we seem to get well a lot quicker than normal, so could be due to this great product.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This has helped both my husband and I with that lingering cough after Covid. And my dad has had congestion with a cough for months and it has helped him. Love this product

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

An excellent product to keep 'just in case'! And as soon as we feel a cold or sore throat starting, we have had 100% success with Bronchial Soothe. I have introduced a few friends to this product and they find it effective, too.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Great product that has helped me a lot - shipping takes ages though compared to buying locally in Australia but buying from iHerb does work out cheaper.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I was given prescription cough medicine and an inhaler for bronchitis. Neither was seemingly helping control my cough. I decided to purchase this after a recommendation from a British friend. I started feeling better in less than 3 days after starting with the max dose every day.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Delicious (sweet) so it's easy to administer and effective, too. Along with pelargonium sidoides , I find this to be an excellent natural extract for respiratory health.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

good for soothing throat phlegm. and this one tastes good too. I give to my Mum almost everyday due to her difficulties to expel phlegm.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This is a good product for helping to break down mucous that is stuck in the lungs. After taking it, it was easier to cough out because the Ivy Leaf extract broke down the mucous clumps. Makes being sick more comfortable.

Posted on Jan 28, 2021

I have a nagging cough and tried this Ivy Leaf Extract. It works very well to control the coughing. Since the virus is here, any where you go and have to cough, people just stare at you and make you feel terrible. This has helped me greatly. I also got great service from iHerb by filling my order quickly and shipping it out. I received it before the date given when I ordered. I felt the product was reasonably priced and I didn't have to pay for shipping. I sure will order again and give them my business.