SG

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Great Calcium supplement in capsule form!

I found this for my Dad when we were looking for a calcium supplement that also included Mg. The zinc is an added bonus, and as a nutritionist, I really like the balance of the nutrient dosages. Totally trust Nature's Way quality and reputation after they've been in business for so long. Now we all take this, not just my Dad. Oh, also it's really hard to find a good Calcium supplement in a capsule form! This one is one.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I've been using Nature's Way cal, mag, zinc for a good while now. I only take 1 or 2 tablets a day and I find it very calming. We eat a very healthy diet and get the nutrients we need mostly from that. That's why these are called supplements

i have not tried it yet. Once I finish with the Vit D supplement which I am taking, I will update my review. thank you!

8cd9df8c-f4f8-46d7-aad9-cde550f4b8cf
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I’m 50+ and had been taking Calcium pills for a few years, this one is with Magnesium and zinc and even better, will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Using is believing - i have fingernails growing hard for the first time, what a surprise! And i went to a less costly product and within 3-4 weeks my nails were back soft again. I could feel the difference so love the product seems like the perfect combo.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

One product 3 good supplements. Make sure that the magnesium is the correct magnesian that you need, there are several different magnesium compounds which all have slightly different purposes.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

I'll be honest, I didn't expect a good quality product with such a low price but purchased it anyway, just to try. Like the old meme says, "I've never been so wrong". This complex is great! You can see the effects within the first couple of days! I take only half of the recommended daily intake (3 capsules in the morning only) but it works anyway, my mood is balanced, my skin looks better, and it also help with fast recovery after long trainings. If you do sports and take caffeine or other performance enhancers / fat burners, you may as well want to take this supplement to not only help your muscles and cardio vascular system but to avoid mood swings as well.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Mar 10, 2021
1917

I believe wholeheartedly in Nature's Way vitamin and supplement products and prefer their brand over others, if available. I had a pretty bad foot ache and after researching online, saw that the symptoms matched low calcium and magnesium, and one remedy was to take supplements of these two metals. I bought this and began the recommended regimen on the bottle (as noted by the other user, basically 3 pills 2 times per day), and the pain was gone in a few days's time. I now only take half the dosage (3 pills once a day) and feel just fine. Would recommend to anyone.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Unfortunately I didn’t read the amount of pills necessary for the recommended dosage, my fault. You need 6 tablets per day for 1000 mg of calcium. I’ve gone back to the Kirkland brand as dosage is only one pill in morning & one at night. S