SG

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Good

Bought these because my prenatals do not have calcium and magnesium. These pills do not have a taste or smell because of their gelatin capsule. The size is relatively small compared to typical Calcium supplements, however you need to take 3 at a time. The bottle actually says 3 capsules twice daily. I'm on the fence about repurchasing.

ba56516d-7a77-4449-acfa-049799d14ea6
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

The tablets and dose per tablet are slightly smaller than the ones from NOW (which is 500mg calcium per tablet, and contains magnesium similarly), so more tablets need to be taken. But this also means that I can adjust the dose better in accordance with the estimated dietary calcium intake to hit 1,200mg/day (Note that this is my needed dose, everyone’s RDI varies depending on your life stage, age and lifestyle needs), spread out over the day. Side / sensitivity effects: none so far. Would recommend it if you have difficulty with much larger tablets.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I got these for the magnesium, because i was told it helps with stress and I have noticed i feel more relaxed since taking these.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I'm so impressed on how these supplements manage to boost the healthy roles of my bones and muscle function. indeed an affordable and amazing quality brand!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Easy swallow, no after taste, great for bone health, and for good nights sleep, has several different kinds of cal/mag to get full effect for great bone health

Posted on May 11, 2022

good quality, i use this because of the ingredient benefit me so i dont drink milk much, the size is okay, my sleep is better because of the magnesium, good package, no taste.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Fine. Friends constantly ask where I buy such goods, I recommend this site. Very well.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

So far so good i almost a month using the product magnesium calcium.,,,for now i dont fell so good to my health i. Think maybe in 3 months i fell something good enough to my body

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

My son has Gauchers Disease, which affects his bone density. I have been giving him this twice a day for years and it's kept his osteopenia from advancing to osteoporosis. I started taking it myself a few years before I hit menopause, and continue to take it to keep my bones strong. The dosage is convenient and effective, twice a day!