SG

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Chromium Picolinate is well known for converting fats into energy in our body. It also helps to regulate our blood sugar levels. Thus, this is one of my must have daily supplement now.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Chromium was recommended by my herbalist for support of blood sugar regulation. I recently started taking this and haven’t done any recent bloodwork so can’t comment on its efficacy. However I’ve purchased other natures way products and I’ve been happy with their products and decided to give the chromium a try They sell quality products and I’d recommend their brand to others. So far so good.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I hade my blood test for sugar last week and I think because of this product it was little bit improved. I like this brand which is affordable and good quality. I will continue using it.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The best prices anywhere. Products are perfect. This is my favorite place to buy supplements. The prices are literally half of what I pay at my local supplement store.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Chromium picolinate is meant to help the balance between insulin and blood sugar. I've been taking it for years. No idea if it helps or not - but - one time friends were saying I looked like I was losing weight 6 to 8 weeks after I started taking it and I wasn't making effort to lose. So, i was convinced. lol, lol.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

good quality and ingredient and size. benefit my sugar level with essential minerals. Taste great

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

It is the better priced item of similar product. Can't review the efficiency as it is only a supplement but not medicine.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Chromium important not only for sugar regulating also for thyroid therefore it is my choice- Not medical advice

Posted on May 3, 2022

It is very beneficial as a supplement to regulate my sugar.