SG

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I add this vegetable blend in soup, rice, pasta and noodles. It tastes amazing and saves time. Perfect for making a quick lunch while working. I add this mixed veggies blend, vegetarian broth powder, quick cooking noodles and boiling water into a thermos. Wait for 5 minutes. Here you have it! Healthy noodles are ready! I am very pleased with the high quality product.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very effective supplements this is my forth time to order it and it is very effective and i felt a nice improvement in joints and my bones the package was great very good combination and nice taste very effective with my diabetes its potency is very effetive i take it daily very good pill size high quality and all the ingredient is perfect

ac3c3c6f-84f0-4a46-99cc-6fafa9e11433
Posted on May 14, 2022

Just started taking these about 3 weeks ago. Being Diabetic Type 2 I want to make sure my body has all of the vitamins, minerals and trace elements it needs to function well. This formulation has been very good for me so far - it's made me fell more "balanced", less anxious, reduced head cloud etc. Clearly I was missing some vital vitamins before. The difference has been quite amazing already, I'm very happy with this product and can recommend it for other diabetics. I checked with my Dr before taking these, he was happy with the formulation.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I am very happy with the quality and the percentages of the vitamins. I am NOT a diabetic, but they are cleaner and priced better than most of the other vitamins I have been researching. First - they are soy free. Second they are iron free. And third, they are maltodextrin free. No one should be taking vitamins with maltodextrin in them. In any case because of the above ingredients being absent from Completia's formula they are an excellent choice for anyone.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is my go to multivitamin for the last year. It has all that I really wanted as a pre diabetic. I was pre diabetic and my last blood work fourteen days prior shows my A1C inside typical reach. I accept this multivitamin has added to that change alongside diet. I am going to purchace once more!!!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is my go to multivitamin for the last year. It has everything I needed as a pre diabetic. I was pre diabetic and my last blood work 2 weeks ago shows my A1C within normal range. I believe this multivitamin has contributed to that change along with diet. I am very pleased with this product and will continue to take this forever.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

It's not the first time when I'm ordering it, and it's always helpful. It stabilizes my sugar level and I do feel more energetic and calm when taking Completia. I'd rather recommend it. Didn't find any analog that would make the same effect. A perfect combination of elements, easy and pleasant to swallow and digest.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

3rd time buying now. So far, it has helped me feel better. Not really much effect on blood sugar but maybe bcos I only take 2 capsules at night.

7bf09bc5-94da-487b-8cf5-80940e8f696e
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Bought this for my husband. He has finished a bottle and he felt great. Hence, I repurchase another 2 bottles for him. Overall he is satisfied with the product and recommend it to anyone.

504bde9c-6655-4b53-b7a2-08d4503fe60a
Posted on Sep 18, 2021

i think it has a positive effect on my blood sugar level. Also includes other vitamins which are useful. Only downside is the yellowness gets to your pee so do not be alarmed. Drink lots of water. There is vanadium in the ingredient which is supposedly bad for the kidneys. So, I stopped taking it after realising it.