SG

NaturalHealth
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have several bowel conditions as IBS, SIBO, leaky gut, etc. I take a lot of supplements and this is one of them. I have tried several brands, this is one of them. I like the taste of Natural Factors better, but this is OK too. The composition is the same.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I don't really have any digestive issues but like the reviews of how this helps with digestion. Have tried it several times before something spicy just to see if there was any difference. Not sure I can tell any difference or improvement but the flavor is very nice. It may be like the probiotics I take---can't really tell any difference but it is good for your system so why not.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

A great product, very pleased this has no stevia and no unpleasant orange flavouring, and no xylitol which can hurt the stomach. Just a very small amount of real sugar and sweetness from glyine.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I love this product, I was able to go completely off any otc medications I was taken for my acid reflux. This dgl has no side effects, tastes good, and feels very manageable to change dose up and down (within quidelines).

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My doctor recommended taking this product to help with my digestive issues. It has certainly helped!

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

These are good in taste like candies and helping me with acid reflux and excessive gas.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

my partner uses it a lot to calm his upset stomach works wonders for him

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

good quality licorice diet supplement nice taste and improves general health excellent product

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very nice combination of ingredients. It looks good for the immune system. I will take it.