SG

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I usually slow cook the Dong Quai Root herb for regulating hormone to reduce the side effects of monthly period but it will be a lot more convenient to take the capsules. I found this in Iherb and it seems to be good quality. I bought it for my daughter after I recommended it for my son's girlfriend and after she took it she has less menstrual period pain and her period started to come on time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I take these to help regulate my period and cramps. I do have severe endometriosis. Since i take these ones a day every night my period is regulair again with a lot less cramps. I do take vitex in the morning aswell. Both 1 pill daily. The pill has a reasonable size and has no taste. The package arrived super fast to the Netherlands!

2c039ded-4792-4a73-a5e7-0ea1294c238b
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

The quality is great, Ingredients: Gluten free, No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products or artificial colours, flavors of preservatives Age: I think the age doesn't account, I am using because it makes my hair grow again Hemp: No hemp Package: came in a plastic package Benefit: My hair started to grow again Diet; not for diet Supplement: yes concern taste; no taste Improvement: definitely

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

These seem just fine. I haven't been able to find any in stores, and these were a good price and arrived as scheduled. I'm still not sure how it compares to other Dong Quai I have taken, but this seems the best I could find at the time.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I take this supplement in combination with shatavari and wild yam. I did not notice any drastic changes or improvements. But overall, I feel better. Hair falls out less, the skin is fresher. Small capsules, easy to swallow, no unpleasant taste. I will try other products in this series, maybe they will work better.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This product is great when hormones are out of whack, and need a little help balancing. An easy to add supplement that doesn’t taste badly and can be easily included in your routine with no concerns, just benefits!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

For me, it's the best dong quai in the market. It helps restore hormonal balance; I felt improvement a few weeks after starting taking it regularly twice a day.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This comes in a convienent package, easy to stock i your cupboard. Perfect supplement for us girls of all age eho suffer period pains. Definetly works!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great quality, took a week for my body to get used to but after that have had more regular hormones. Take 2 pills 3 times a day which has helped a lot