SG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So far I really like these iron soft gels. I like that they are easily absorbed. I find they don’t irritate my stomach like other iron supplements do. I will buy these again.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

Absolutely the best iron. Heme iron 10x more absorbable than non-heme, and also non-constipating. My daughter notices a difference within a couple of days of taking it. I can see a difference in her skin color and energy within days. Soft gels are large, but easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good iron - works in the body according to homoglobin tests I do at home

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

I am continually getting a blood test which results in slight anemia and I remember taking these previously which really helped that problem. I shouldn't have changed to another type but maybe at the time, it was out of stock. I shall keep on buying these in future and make sure I don't run out.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love this product. Gets my iron up without the Constipation that other iron supplements have

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have issues with other Iron tablets but this has not caused any issues. So quality is excellent

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I am regularly getting a blood test and it really works. A mild constipation is a small price.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I’ve used these for years, they came quickly at a fair price

Posted on May 26, 2021

Great product, I take two with each meal as it’s not super high in iron. Gives the boost without the side effects of regular iron.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

This product is great. I had trouble finding this at first as they’ve changed their name from Enzymatic Therapy to Nature’s Way. The shipping was very fast. All in all, I am very happy with Iherb and the Energizing Iron capsules .