SG

Posted on May 27, 2022
Finally a large dose!

I bought these because, in one pill, they have the dose I want and are nice and pure. I don't need to take 3 pills at once and can just take one of these. I really like Nature's Way and I trust the brand. This is a highly quality product and the evening primrose has a highly beneficial effect for me that I notice right away.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

High quality as usual. Perfect ingredients, good package. A lots of benefits, good sources of omega, to lower cholesterol, for heart, and against inflammation,good for hair. Doesn’t have taste. Recommended

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent product. It helped me a lot with the symptoms of menopause. But I took only 1 tablet a day, not as indicated on the package. I took the pill right after lunch.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I purchased this for my period pain and it's helping a lot. Though it has a bit of an off smell, it does the job. The ingredient is of good quality.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It's a good product, but I prefer the Borage Oil from the same company. I find that Borage Oil has a more potent anti-inflammatory effect.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I bought it for my daughter. She said that she didn't notice any difference when taking it. I'm sure different people have different experiences, so I'm neutral.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This has really helped with the usual suspects of menopausal and post-menopausal symptoms.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

this product very helpful when I have bad period time. I usually take everything primrose oil when feel pain in lower belly.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Have been taking this for couple years. Seems to help with overall well being.