SG

KellyK
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Excellent! Read for many benefits

As a Holistic Nutritionist, I enjoy Nature's Way brand, just be sure to read labels as some of their products have fillers. This one does not and has so many exciting benefits! :) Great for blood sugar, lungs, pancreas, the lymphatic system, parasite fighter, helps with mothers milk production, decreasing inflammation in the body, helping with digestive disorders, and more! It can also help to loosen and gets phelgm moving and unclogs sinuses. It can help break up chest congestion too. If this helped you, please consider liking :)

d98242dd-bc1e-4684-ab99-aab8053025b3

I have major sinusitt issues. Actually operated for it 2 times. And the second time it helped me a little bit more than first time. But still got big issues in the winter time. So i discovered this and its the best ever. Ive used a whole bottle before i had any New symptoms. And when i got symptoms i took and boosted it up to 2 caps 4 times a day. And after Day 3 im already better. So this really saves me for medication like apocillin or similiar medication. Ive never stopped rinse my nose either. Just to make sure i wont get infection. So rinse your nose and get this 😁👍 Now i can go train a little bit heavier again 😁💪

3947b0cf-39ba-42d4-93e4-564401545697
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is a lifesaver for me ! This helps me with stuffy nose and sinus problems. Can be used both as regular capsuals and also i can recomand opening capsuals and putting the contains in warm tea . This is great for a stuffy nose also. This is a good product and i recomand it at the most. A benefit of using this is to reduse the pressure in my sinus. The price is fine.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I took the recommended dosage for three months. And it helped me achieve my goal from consuming the ingredient fenugreek since it benefits your reproductive system health which made me sure of this products quality. It doesn’t taste like anything thanks to the vegan capsules. Size of bottle is like any other supplements.

79f0fe5f-443f-483c-adc7-83d752b37867
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Love this product. Unable to get it where I usually buy. Price is good. It breaks up mucus in my chest quickly and like nothing else I have tried. Keeps me breathing.

Godetilskudd
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

This helps from the very first day. My family uses it at first sign of a cold or a flu. It keeps the mucuses under control and avoiding a buildup in the bronchies. Less sneezing, less coughing and a faster recovery. Please like if you find this helpful.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Sinus infections and allergies are much less severe with Fenu-Thyme. This works great to keep my sinuses cleared out. I take 4 capsules a day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The benefit of this product is that it is in capsules. thyme improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, namely, it improves digestion, eliminates flatulence, relieves spasms, and soothes the irritated mucous membrane of the stomach and intestines.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The product arrived quicker than expected amd customer service was very quick to respond to my queries about shipping. Product is great, been using it to keep colds and sore throat at bay.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Good but I would love if it didn't have the fenugreek part hehe, I love thyme especially for candida, but I do not like the fenugreek flavor, taste, or smell in general.