SG

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I have not been using neurotransmitter support supplements before so I probably need to "experiment" with the dose and when I take it. What I can say now is that if taken before bedtime I can't sleep at all. 2 capsules a day make me sleepy, 1 capsule at noon is probably my dose - I feel comfortably relaxed.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

The most important function of GABA is in our brain. When GABA levels get too low, it's difficult for the body to relax after a stress-induced neurotransmitter release. Low GABA activity leads to anxiety, depression, insomnia, and mood disorders. GABA is a natural brain relaxant that makes us feel good

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Good medium strength Gaba composition. The package kept air tight for freshness and quality . The size of the capsule was manageable but i preferred to empty the contents of the capsule under my tongue for faster ingredient benefit even though the taste was a bit average. I would purchase this product again.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have tried 4 different brands of Gaba, and this brand works the best. It doesn't give me strange dreams. I sleep straight through, wake up slightly earlier than usual but feel fresh which is exactly what I need. Love it.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It’s really helpful for my mental health I eat these when I feel anxious and uncomfortable so buy this if you want to feel relaxed

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I am trying this brand of GABA for sleep, I am thinking it is working. I am sleeping longer during the night. I did have a problem of waking every 90 minutes and having problems getting back to sleep. That seems to be better.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

As far as Gaba products go, this one is a runner up to one I've used in the past. This one is easy on my stomach and each cap is 250mg and gives an option of dosing twice a day. I would definitely buy it again as needed.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Love this product especially when I have like an electric current in my brain and migraine headaches.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Have taken this as a good calming supplement, works well for peaceful brain health.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Works great! Helps improve my mood during the day. Didn't notice that it helped me sleep better at night.