SG

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The quality of the product is very good and the ingredient list is optimal. The whole package lasts for a long time and the benefits it has make it a good supplement to incorporate into your diet. i definitely see improvement from it. The taste of the capsules is very mild. I like it

1ac2d1eb-fe7d-4fec-a951-9a1047fded8e
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I started using Gymnema to help my blood sugar and it is helping. I really appreciate that Nature’s Way has a 500mg in a capsule form because it’s easier for me to swallow.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

Elderberry is a hidden gem when it comes to supplements. It is a great boost for your immune system. This brand is my favorite, and at iherb the price was great as well. Usually i purchase the Sambucus Elderberry by Nature's way; However this time I purchased the Gymnema and I am researching the difference.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I was attracted to this because of the inexpensive price. However, I have had much better results with other brands of gymnema that actually provided a noticeable reduction in cravings for sweets, and helped me stick to my diet - the reason I buy it. This product had the faint earthy flavor of gymnema, but provided no results as I still craved desserts all day long. The brand I had results from is Himalayan Herbs (though their guggul is a miss for me, and does nothing!) Please vote thumbs up for this review as helpful, if it helped you out. Thank you and happy health!

Posted on May 27, 2022

In its purest form I get the herb I want and it works so well for my blood sugar issues.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very good product for insulin resistance and blood sugar balance. I have PCOS and it was recommended by a registered dietician.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great supplement to add to meals!!! Brings down blood sugars marginally and contributed to weight loss!!!

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I like it. it was my first experience. so I will order it again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Don't see any results yet as I just started to take these

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Does as it is supposed to: helps control my blood sugar.