SG

Posted on Dec 17, 2021
Holy Basil

This is an ancient herb. In today's stressful world it can help with anxiety. In California Basil has been found to be contaminated when home grown. This product is safe since it has been grown in India for centuries. This is a safe way to get holy basil which is an herb that has been used for centuries. It is grown under safe conditions.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Trying this herb out for its various health benefits. Seems to help with sleep and stress/anxiety after using it for a week. Hoping it helps with high cholesterol for me and diabetes for my husband, but that will take a longer period of use to determine that health benefit.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This basil has got a one-two kick that can't be beat. You can smell the basil cleansing action before you take one. I like them plan, or with a side dish of cold slaw or fried chicken.

Posted on Nov 6, 2020

I have a severe anxiety amd after drinking this product for 1 week i felt my anxiety is almost gone.1 tablet and morning and 1 in the evening..and also sleep well at night...i take a rest for 10 days because i feel ok now...sure i will buy again this brand and product..hope it works for everyone

0252a0fb-21eb-4866-bd77-71e33a2026a5
Posted on May 17, 2022

This is a wonderful supplement, it really helped boost my mood and I believe it helped with my hormone issues.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

great brand for herbs good quality and pricing. helps with stress and calming to the mind. thank you

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Quality product and like the benefits of this. Recommended. Has improved some health issues.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

good product, i take it daily and notice improvements in my mood

Posted on Oct 16, 2020

I didn't see any improvement, but I know that is good to take basil pils. Maybe I should try a higher concentration. If you like pasta or italian food, then can eat fresh basil. If you have weight problem then no pasta, no italian food, so take basil pils