SG

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Reliable brand and excellent product. I take this to support my blood vessel health along with two other product types. It absolutely does help and if I stop taking it, then the easy bruising on my legs returns in about a month. it takes about 2 months to work. I use it also with Butcher's Broom and Circuvein.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

I first discovered the amazing benefits of taking Horse Chestnut supplement while waiting to have varicose vein surgery, it kept the swelling and unpleasant discharge at bay, now years after surgery I continue to take daily to maintain my leg vein health This product has the premium capsule form extract strength and quality.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Horse chestnut extract effectively reduces capillary permeability, has a venotonic, anti-edema, anti-inflammatory and angioprotective effect. It inhibits inflammation processes, improves microcirculation, accelerates the resorption of existing edema. Horse chestnut extract also has mild antioxidant properties. This product is able to reduce the feeling of heaviness and tension in the lower limbs, as well as to relieve calf muscle cramps and swelling of the legs. Recommend!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I was searching for a supplement that could give me better circulation in my lower legs. I own my own business and as crazy as it is I am on my feet 19 hours a day. I up'd the compression stockings to 40mm/50mm. The tightest. I thought this product was interesting. I took 1 capsule 2x's a day. For the first 3 weeks my lower legs felt weird, not bad but weird. After 3 weeks the swelling went right down. My legs are as normal as they can be. I never forget to take this capsule 2x's a day. Amazing! So, thrilled!! One less thing so worry about. Thank You iherb! What a GREAT company.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I have CVI and although I wear compression stocking my legs hurt. After about 2 weeks of taking Horse chesnut twice a day, my legs are not hurting anymore which for me is incredible. You should take it after a meal. Recommended.

5add99e2-35df-4527-bf5b-2db0ddcac9ec
b781f14c-7b33-482c-8b90-122032a0739d
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

been using this brand for over 5 years to maintain my varicose veins. I tried many different kind, but this brand is more friendly with my sensitive stomach. so far, I didn't have much complain about my legs being tired.

8e0ad5ff-a0b9-45c3-a48d-3a63b21d6b56
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I have suffered from varicocele in one of my testicles for many years. Recently it really started to hurt and the doctor said I should get surgery done. After doing some research I learned how Horse chestnut can help reduce the symptoms. I tried it and in just few weeks the pain went away and the vericose area became visually smaller. This product is amazing! An I highly recommend it to anyone suffering from a similar condition of the veins. God Pl less whoever made this.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Wanted to try this product to see if it will help with my orthostatic hypotension. Not sure if it is really helping but I seem to experience less of the conditions when taking the product. Could be from other factors. As for the spider veins, they are still visible. But the pills seem to give more strength to my legs. This is my first bottle.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I just started taking this along with butchers broom because I suffer from poor circulation on my legs, it really helps. I think it helps with hemorrhoids too, I also feel relief. I need more time to evaluate but it seems to work well.

67940649-6199-4357-8147-724c7cf52305
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

It helps a lot for better circulation, heavy legs and discomfort in veins. I am taking it with gotu kola and diosmin for maximizing effectiveness and it’s saving life.I recommend it!!!