SG

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I got this for my skin because i read that krill oil helps with skin problems and my skin is doing much better along with vitex for my hormonal acne my skin is glowy and is not breaking out as much. This is good quality krill oil and there are tins of benefits of it.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I've been taking this for a week now and I feel it has made a difference to my skin. It's not as dry and I feel good taking them. Will definitely reorder.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Krill Oil is a fantastic source of Omega-3. Excellent ally to maintain good levels of HDL and LDL cholesterol and a healthy heart

Posted on Sep 15, 2020

It's my first time taking Krill Oil so I really don't know what to expect. But as I was opening the packaging (even before I got to the inside), it smelled so FISHY. I've taken fish oil that faintly smelled of fish but this one stinks! Even my finger smells where I held the pill D: I hope it's all worth it...

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

I have used this product for years.....great for the skin.

Neo
Posted on Feb 16, 2021

Krill oil is good alternative to fish oil, Highly recommended if you don't like fish oil.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

The quality is good. But the fishy ocean smell is felt without opening the bottle. And is a little off-putting

Posted on Jul 7, 2011

I have taken another type of Krill in something called a "caplique". It leaked more easily and was harder for me to swallow because it was bigger. (I have swallowing difficulties) Krill is a product from the sea, so yes, it smells somewhat "fishy" - as it should. I am also taking other supplements so Krill can't take all the credit, but my overall health is improving. I am 70.